More About Us and What We do
- Our reports are completed in 24 hours or less, guaranteed!
- Your inspector will be InterNACHI certified.
- We provide an unbiased report tailored to your specific home.
- Our staff will coordinate the desired inspection time with the listing agent and sellers to allow you to focus on other details.
- We are professional, courteous and will provide a report based on the standards of practice. View our sample reports.
Professional home inspections are becoming an important factor for everyone seeking or planing to buy or sell a home. A home may look to be in very good condition but if we go through the things that can’t be seen with the eye we may find issues that need to be addressed. The need of a professional home inspection is increasing day by day because of increasing litigation due to unknown or undisclosed defects.
We are Experienced and professional:
We recognize the importance of quality service when performing home inspections, and we go above and beyond what is required of us to ensure you’re getting the absolute best. We are licensed, insured, and certified by InterNACHI, and we specialize in inspecting single family residential homes, condo’s and duplex’s.
About Us and our Standards:
- Pass InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination every year.
- Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice, and have passed the Standards of Practice examination.
- Abide by InterNACHI’s rigorous Code of Ethics.
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that we receive a minimum of 24 hours of continuing education each year and maintain a continuing education log. This ensures that we are kept up-to-date on any new policies, procedures, and inspection methods.
- Have completed InterNACHI’s ethics “obstacle course,” which is a means to ensure we are aware of our ethical duties as home inspectors.
- Have signed and submitted affidavits legally agreeing that we have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements, both now and in the future.
- Are required to successfully complete the following InterNACHI courses, and take an examination on those applicable: Roofing, Structural, Electrical, Plumbing, Inspector Safety, Wood Destroying Organism, 25 Standards, Moisture Intrusion, Vermiculite Insulation, Water Heater TPR Valve, Emergency Exit, Log Home, Green Building, Mold Inspection, Radon, Commercial Inspection, and Foundation Walls and Piers.
- Attend at least 1 chapter meeting or educational seminar every 2 years (reasonable exceptions apply).
- Complete at least 1 very advanced inspection course every 2 years.
- Have the ability to access a number of learning tools, such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, InterNACHI’s “What’s New” publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
Purchasing a new home is a big investment. Before investing your hard earned money in buying a house that you have been dreaming of, it is important that a home inspection is preformed to ensure it is safe and defect free. A home inspection is one of the most significant final steps before you sign any contract in the process of buying a house. Working with a home inspector is not something that should be skipped in the real estate buying process. It is a way to protect you and help you make a wise, informed purchase that may affect you and your family’s lives for many years to come.
We are open 7 days a week to help serve you better.
Home Inspection Austin | Home Inspector 507-721-3771