Home Inspection Austin | Home Inspector
If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers and home sellers by participating InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspectors® only.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- InterNACHI® will pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
Home Inspection for Sellers:
It is good to have an inspection done before a home is put on the market.
Complete repairs – Sellers can address repair issues before placing the home on the market. This can significantly increase the visual appeal of a home.
Transparent dealings – A home inspection report available to buyers communicates confidence in the quality of the home, and signals that the seller has nothing to hide.
Increased valuation – These steps result in a higher selling price, and a smoother sales process where surprises are limited and buyers bud with confidence.
Home Inspection for Buyers:
If a house inspection report is not completed by the Seller, a Buyer should pursue an inspection to learn about potential problems and upcoming maintenance expenses associated with the home.
Assurance – Go into this purchase with eyes wide open about the quality of the home.
Maintenance – Buyers can learn more about the future upkeep and maintenance requirements.
Value – If the home inspection report identifies problems, the buyer can negotiate for a price that accurately reflects the value of the home.
The typical cost of an inspection varies depending on the area, size of the home, and services provided by the home inspection company. As with most services, there is a strong element of getting what you pay for. Selecting the lowest priced inspector can often result in problems down the road.
HAVE US CALL YOU IN 2 HOURS OR LESS!
Home Inspection Austin | Home Inspector 507-721-3771